Tuesday, 11 September 2012

NOTD: Touch of Pink

Hi Lovelies

Today I thought I'd show you my NOTD. I had to remove my Jessica GELeration nail colour yesterday as I chipped one nail really bad, and I was so peeved that I had to remove it all as I really loved the colour and it would of really lasted for ages if I didn't chip my one nails! :(





On my nails today I've used Revlon Colorstay 060 Café Pink & Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven on the ends of my nails.



I love the baby pink colour and the gold glitter on the ends just glam's it up a little.



What do you think of this look?

As I've been really quiet lately I have a huge list of blog posts to do and video's on Youtube soon as I can get back on there (my camera just isn't up to standard!).

Thanks for Reading, Have a Fab Day.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooh I really like that Revlon colour! It looks nice with the tips too. I think those types of colours look nice on people with small nails but I have quite long fingers and nails so it just wouldn't look the same! If that makes sense ha x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig