Saturday, 29 September 2012

OOTD: LDN!

Hi Lovelies,As we speak I'm now making my way to London to meet up with some of the lovely Aussie Girls & Aussie Angels to go have a fab spa day.



What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Primark
Floral Top: New Look
Jeans: Next
Bag: Fiorelli
Shoes: Zara
Coloured Bracelets: Topshop Donate
Other Bracelet: Present off my little girl

I'm really looking forward to a spa day today and excited to meet some other Aussie Angels.Will be blogging about my time in London over the next few days.

Have a Lovely Weekend

Sarah xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I adore that blazer, was covering it when I saw you yesterday! Hope you had a safe journey home, was lovely meeting you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :) It's only primark :)
      & got back fine did u?
      Was lovely meeting u too sweetie, I have a giveaway coming up today, so be sure to enter :) xx

      Delete
  2. Coveting, not covering! Silly autocorrect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! hope you had a lovely time in london!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it was fab... be sure to enter my giveaway now on my blog xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig