Monday, 15 October 2012

Batiste Vibrant & Red

Hi Lovelies, Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

I had a lovely walk over Baggeridge Park on Saturday followed by watching The Xfactor, Then last night I had a meal with my Boyfriend where we spotted Liam from One Direction sitting behind us (sorry no pic lol) Then we watched Taken 2 which was Amazing!!

I'm a HUGE lover of Dry Shampoo, I wash my hair every-other day and there is nothing better than a dry shampoo that keeps your hair looking clean inbetween washes, but when it's the same colour as your hair and keeps it looking fresh and vibrant this is an even better invention!


Batiste is one of the best brands of Dry Shampoo but I must say after trying the Vibrant & Red, There's no going back to the original type of Batiste Dry Shampoo for me!
When using the Original Batiste Dry Shampoo's on my Red coloured hair before, They made my hair look really dull and faded, but this red one is a perfect colour and you can't tell even before it's brushed out that I have put any Dry Shampoo in my hair.

I have nothing else to say about this product except if you have Red Hair buy this dry shampoo as it's one of the best ones I've used on my Red Hair and I will be stocking up on this product as it's now one of my favourites!

Don't forget... To enter my Giveaway to win some amazing Dirty Works Products!!

That was a short post...

Enjoy your Monday.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am the same. Infact recently I bought a years supply from Superdrug while it was half price!!!I am a total dry shampoo junkie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. I wish I'd had seen this before I stocked up on dry shampoo earlier this week! My hair is also red and it makes my hair look faded. Looks like I need to go back to the shops!


    Karys x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig