Friday, 12 October 2012

Brush It Real Good !

Hi Lovelies,

Sorry I've been quiet again over the past week, I've been busy decorating my Living Room with my Boyfriend and now it's nearly finished, just waiting on the odd thing or two! :)

A few weeks ago my favourite Denman D3 Hair Brush broke and I was so gutted because it is one of my all-time favourite Hair Brushes.
Needing to purchase a new Hair Brush I thought I'd try out a different Denman Hair Brush, and this was The Denman D90 Tangle Tamer in Pink.



The Denman D90 Tangle Tamer has super-soft nylon bristles that gently glide through the hair removing tangles.
The Air-cushioned pad follows the contour of the head for smooth, damage-free grooming.

This Hair Brush works wonders on my hair, and as my Hair Extensions are due for some new ones it really does help to de-tangle them without causing any damage and even if I brush my hair through after I have curled it, it doesn't brush out the style, it just gives a softer more smoother look.
Also the Bright Pink colour means that you also wont loose it at the bottom of your handbag!

Denman has been one of my Favourite Hair Brush brand's for a long time.
If you're new to denman Brushes I recommend the Denman D3 as it's a great all-round brush and also makes back-combing your hair as easy as pie! The Denman Tangle Tamer is also a great all-round brush too but not as good as back-combing as the D3.

I love my Tangle Tamer, and I highly reccomend it if you do wear Hair Extensions as it brushes through them with ease without causing any damage to them.

Do you have a favourite Denman Brush?

Thanks for Reading Lovelies, and don't forget to enter my Giveaway if you haven't already entered.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig