Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Daniel Sandler Super Gloss

Hi Lovelies, Today I'm reviewing a Pretty Pink Daniel Sandler Super Gloss in Super Charming*.
I'm a HUGE lover of Lipgloss, I swear I have an OCD with lipgloss because I'm constantly applying it to my lips!




This Daniel Sandler Super Gloss gives a gorgeous wet-look shine with a transparent pink colour which also has tiny bits of gold glitter in to give a gorgeous shimmer.
It also makes my lips feel super moisturised while I'm wearing it and it smells like strawberry split ice lollies!



Sometimes I wear this lipgloss on it's own during the day or with a pink lipstick underneath of a night.

This lipgloss is available from HairTrade.Com for £11.25 and I highly recommend it if your a lipgloss lover like me, because it's now one of my favourites and I can't wait to try out some of the other shades.

Have you tried out the Daniel Sandler lipgloss or any other products?

Thanks for Reading

Sarah xo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. looks lush i do love a good lipgloss.

    now following you

    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig