Thursday, 25 October 2012

Elemis Fresh Skin: Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash

Hi Lovelies,

Incase you don't know, Leading luxury Skincare Brand Elemis have a range called Elemis Freshskin which is aimed at the 16-24 age group.
I'm feeling rather old though when I hear that; as I'm 24 does that mean I'm getting old?? Lol



The Elemis Freshskin Range consists of products designed especially for teens to twenties, The range is also cheaper than usual Elemis products but a little bit more than your local high-street/drugstore, but looking after your skin should be a top priority, so paying that extra couple of pounds can benefit you more in the long run!
Each product is formulated with active raw ingredients, such as elderflower, rosehip seed oil, apple, blackcurrant, goji berry, geranium combined with skin kind bases specially chosen for their ability to help cleanse, exfoliate, prevent damage, moisturise and boost skin's elasticity to keep it youthful for longer.

Freshskin lifestyle rules:
Feed your skin
Rremember to breathe
Eat healthy
Speep well
Have a break
Spend time on you
Keep cleansing
Invest in your skin
Never get lazy!... Exercise

Elemis Freshskin Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash*




With it's hydrating chicory extract, conditioning elderflower extract and skin awaking lemon, this face wash leaves the complexion beautifully soft and glowing, plus it's suitable for all skin types.

I've tried this product out over the last 5 days, of a night time after taking my makeup off with a face wipe and of a morning to wake me up.
It's really simple to use just massage into wet skin, then I washed it off using cotton wool then pat my skin dry with a face cloth.
It left my skin feeling super soft and smooth without leaving any residue on the skin and without leaving it feeling de-hydrated as I have found with a few face washes/cleansers before.

I've noticed online some people mention that the product range is quite expensive for your average young girl, but when I was 17 and really started getting into Skincare I used to use No7 soft and soothed gentle cleanser which costs £8 from boots when this Freshskin gentle face wash costs £12 from the Timetospa website, but the no7 product used to make my skin feel really de-hydrated after use so I stopped using it after a while and if this product range would have been out then, I would have soon paid the £4 extra for a luxury product brand especially designed for young skin.

So if you're in your teen's to twenties I really recommend you try out some of the Elemis Freshskin range, They also have makeup wipes (£6), exfoliating face wash (£12), Day and night moisturiser (£20-£22), Loving lips quenching lip balm (£8) and a face mask duo which I will be trying out this weekend and reviewing on my blog for you.

Also Essie have brought out a nail colour designed exclusively to the Timetospa website, The gorgeous shade is based on Elemis' Freshskin range.



Have you tried any of the Elemis Freshskin range? Do you have any other favourite Elemis products?

Thanks for Reading... Remember to enter my GIVEAWAY which ends in less than a week plus keep a look out for my Freshskin post coming soon on their face mask duo.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Haha, I'm 27 and I wanted to try all of it!
    I did see it in Superdrug the other week, so this range is actually available there. I want to get the face wash after your post, but I did think I would never use the moisturiser, because it doesn't have an SPF, which seems like a big oversight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh an SPF in moisturiser is great but this would be good if your foundation has a SPF.
      I didn't know they stocked it in superdrug! Thats even better :) x

      Delete
  2. Nice blog comment Chicory extract I like chicory extract this is hallty is the valuable herb which for a long time has won popularity in national medicine.chicory extract was also often prescribed by herbalists of recent centuries to cure a whole host of ailments; the herbalist of the middle ages often recommended herbal remedies made from the chicory extract as tonics, as laxatives, and as diuretics.
    http://www.adeptimpex.com/chicory-powder.php

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig