Tuesday, 16 October 2012

My Favourites Looks for A/W 2012

Hi Lovelies,

It's a Dull gloomy day today and I've got to stay in 9 till 6 to wait for my new Sette to turn up... So while sipping a mug of hot chocolate and munching on a Philly Bagel, I thought I'd put together some of My Favourite Looks for A/W 2012.

As soon as I spotted Owl Tshirts on the Burberry catwalk I fell in love! I've teamed this owl top with a black skirt, added glam and warmth with a cute studded cardigan then more added warmth with a pair of black tights and cute gold studded slippers.
This is a simple but cute day look wether your shopping or just running errands you will look bang on trend but warm and comfy at the same time.


This outfit is quite casual again, I'm loving these Topshop boots as they look great with skinny jeans or tights, but I've teamed them with skinny jeans, a gorgeous floral top and this gorgeous Fallaway Biker Jacket from River Island which is so gorgeous with it's layers and will keep you snug as a bug in the winter months.

As this is for Autumn/Winter and the dreaded 'C' word will be making an appearance in December I thought I'd do a going out outfit.
I love this dress from Topshop, It's Velvet which is also on trend this A/W, I'm not a huge lover of Velvet but i'd put up with it because this dress is so stunning.
I've teamed it up with a pair of black tights (gotta keep those pin's warm), A clutch bag and some stunning black shoes with gold detail for added glam.

It's abit unusual for me to do a fashion post, as it's mainly beauty, but I hope you've enjoyed me sharing my A/W Favourite looks for 2012.

Hope you are all having a Lovely week...

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Some great looks, I really like the shoes :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig