Sunday, 21 October 2012

NOTD: Jessica GELeration Nails at Heaven

Hi Lovelies,
Yesterday Me and My Auntie took my Nan to Heaven in Shifnal for her 73rd Birthday.
We have been to Heaven before and I blogged about my last GELeration Manicure I had there last time.
As it was my Nan's birthday we were all greeted with a glass of Champagne (which my Nan was happy about) and later we had a little plate of Smoked Salmon and some fresh fruit, which simple things like that make the time there extra special.








My Auntie had a Shellac Manicure and me & my Nan had a Jessica GELeration Manicure.




I'm really loving pale pink nails at the moment, So I had the colour Bubblegum on my nails with one of the glitter Jessica GELeration nail varnishes on my Ring Finger.
Maybe on my next Manicure I might opt for more of an 'Autumn' colour!
We had a lovely time at Heaven and all love our nails.
Have u had a Jessica GELeration manicure before or visited Heaven in Shifnal?
Also check out my Heaven by Deborah Mitchell Bee sting Kit Review.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig