Sunday, 28 October 2012

Sunday Nails

Hi Lovelies,

This weekend has gone so quick but tonight I'm off Iceskating and for some food with my boyfriend (who said the weekend was over!).

I've quickly painted my nails with one of the new Models Own Glitterball nail varnishes that I mentioned in my lastest Haul Blog Post.




Products Used:
• Collection Hot Looks Midnight
• Models Own Glitterball Dancing Queen




As it's getting near to Halloween I thought I'd do my nails a darker colour.
The Collection Midnight is a really dark blue/black.
I'm really loving the new Models Own Glitterball varnish as it has larger chunks of glitter too and gives a gorgeous glitter mosaic effect.

Have you tried out the new Models Own Glitterball range? and are you doing anything fun for Halloween?

Don't forget to enter my Dirty Works GIVEAWAY that ends midnight on Halloween!

Have a lovely Sunday.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous nails, I love the combination xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a lovely look- thanks for posting! I'm glad I've discovered your blog through Dizzybrunette3! And I'm a Sarah, too!

    www.allthelittlepieces-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sarah!!
      I'm a huge fan of Dizzybrunette3
      A huge thankyou & i will check out your blog xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig