Friday, 2 November 2012

Disco Nails!

Hi Lovelies,

I wasn't going to write up this blog post until tomorrow but because I'm finding it hard to get to sleep you've got it much earlier than expected!

In my Haul Post I purchased 2 Models Own Nail Varnishes; One was from the new Glitterball collection that I previously blogged about and the other was Disco Mix...

...So obviously from the title, Today I'm blogging about the Models Own Disco Mix.




This is a gorgeous Fuchsia and Blue coloured Glitter, Set to get you sparkling on the dance floor!

Underneath 2 coats of the Models Own Disco Mix, I applied a coat of Maxfactor nailfinity in Disco Pink (Coincidence in name i know!)



Maxfactor Nailfinity Disco Pink & Models Own Disco Mix

You can't really see the Pink nail varnish underneath but I just used it as a base coat for the glitter colours to go on top.

I love this glitter nail varnish and that just after 2 coats you get a full coverage of glitter on your nails!

...And what girl doesn't love a bit of glitter ?!

What do you think of this Models Own Nail Varnish? Do you have any Favourites?

Thank You for Reading... TGIF!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really want to try one of the nail polishes from the glitterball collection- haven't got round to buying it yet though!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I just love glitter at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig