Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Elemis Freshskin: Skin Clear Range

Hi Lovelies,

Following my Recent Elemis Freshskin Peachy Perfect Face Wash Blog Post, I have now been trying out the Elemis Freshskin - Skin Clear Range*.




The Elemis Freshskin Skin Clear Range includes: Purifying Face Wash, Overnight Serum, Mattifying Moisturiser and Treatment Gel.
It is aimed at Teens-Twenties and this range is aimed at skin that is prone to breakouts and oily skin.

Skin Clear Purifying Face Wash: This face wash has a powerful blend of anti-blemish ingredients which help to refresh and clear your complexion.
It has a really strong refreshing antibacterial smell with a hint of lime and cucumber, and using this after removing my makeup made my skin feel awake, refreshed and also not as red and patchy as I find my skin to be after using face washes.

Overnight Serum: This Powerful overnight serum helps to minimise breakouts while you sleep; It helps to clear clogged pores and also balance and purify.
I'm not normally one for using creams/serums before bed as I usually take my makeup off then jump in bed as I'm so tired!
The overnight serum is a milky coloured serum that once applied leaves your skin feeling soft, refreshed and it gives a lovely cooling and soothing feeling to your skin.
I haven't really noticed this product make any noticeable difference but I think it's more to help keep your skin clean and unblock those pores that maybe a makeup wipe and/or face wash might not have removed.

Mattifying Moisturiser: This moisturiser is specially formulated for oily and blemish prone skin, It's a light and gentle moisturiser that delivers hydration without shine. It also helps to absorb excess oil, balance and purify.
I never really tend to wear moisturisers of a morning because I find as soon as I've put it on even if I leave my skin for 30mins before applying makeup I still find my foundation gradually sliding off my skin!
I don't have oily skin, I have more normal-dry skin but using this of a morning works great underneath my makeup as it adds the moisture my skin needs but without that residue and shine that other moisturisers leave.
It smells great and uplifting too!!

Treatment Gel: This anti-blemish Gel helps to reduce blemishes without over drying the skin.
This is to be applied to the affected area one to three times daily.
I haven't used this product yet as touch wood I haven't received any major spots!... But you watch as soon as I wake up in the morning I'm going to wake up to a lovely huge spot! (Hopefully not).
The product is a strong antibacterial gel that also contains witch hazel so I can see that this will work great on any problem spots you have and help to reduce them.
I will update this as soon asI get a spot and let you know how I get on with it!!

Overall I LOVE This Range... Using the three products I have noticed the red patchiness I normally get on my skin to have reduced and my skin just feels so clean, fresh and soothed once using the products... I love the Elemis Freshskin Range and I now love the Elemis Freshskin Skin Clear range too! I'm going to be so stuck between choosing which products to use on my face of a night time/morning!

The Elemis Freshskin and Skin Clear range is available from Time To Spa (UK WEBSITE) and also now available at Superdrug in the UK too. For the US it's available from the Time To Spa (US WEBSITE)

Have you tried any of the Elemis Freshskin or Skin Clear Range? Also do you think any of these products could benefit you in your Skincare regime?

GIVEAWAY... I also have a giveaway so one lucky person could win their own Freshskin Skin Clear Products... You can enter HERE!

Thanks for Reading




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really nice and such a beautiful post about skin care.....very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having Excellent content regarding skin issues....
    Find out more about skin product..
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig