Last week I purchased this amazing quad palette from avon, this palette is in the colour Mocha Latte.
I've had my eye on these quad eye shadows for a while as they come in so many gorgeous colours and after purchasing this one I really want to buy more!
I created a day time subtle smokey eye look using this palette.
All of the Products Used:
• Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 250 Fresh Beige using my Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 Brush
• Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium
• Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
• No7 Eyebase
• Avon True colour in Mocha Latte
• Rimmel Gel Eyeliner using my Sigma Eyeliner Brush
• Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara in Black
• Dior Bronzer in 020 Light Tan using my Estée Lauder Blusher Brush
• Avon Colour Style Lipstick in Palest Pink
I really love this little eyeshadow quad as you can just use the lighter colours for more of a daytime smokey eye look, then add more dark for a nighttime smokey eye look.
I've been using this everyday since I've brought it and really want to purchase some of the other shades too.
Have you tried out any of the Avon True Colour Quad Palettes? If so what's your favourite colour?
Thanks for Reading
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone