Friday, 30 November 2012

I&K Heat Protector Spray From Hair Trade


Hi Lovelies, I'm so glad it's Friday... The weekend is nearly here BUT I can't believe it's the 1st of December on Saturday! Where has this year gone?




Over the last few weeks I've been trying out this I&K Heat Protector* from Hairtrade.com, Hair Trade is one of the UK's leading online retailers of hair extensions, hair care and beauty products.

This heat protector is especially designed to be used on hair extensions, but it can be used on natural hair too.
I have worn hair extensions for a number of years now and it's especially important to give them as much care as you can.
As the hair isn't "living" any more it's not getting any nutrients from the scalp, so you need to take extra care to stop them from drying out.

I've tried out many heat protectors on my hair extensions but a few have left a horrible residue on my hair and I have found myself having to wash my hair extensions more often due to this, which I find dries them out more.

I use the I&K Heat Protector before I dry my hair and just before curling or straightening.
It has a lovely fresh cotton fragrance that isn't overpowering and I find it really helps to smooth out the hair shaft on your hair extensions when you curl or straighten, which then helps to stop any frizz.

This heat protector is one of my favourites as I find it also stops any frizz, The only thing I can fault is that I wish it had more of a strong fruity fragrance!
Not everyone likes a strong fragrance for in their hair but I do prefer a stronger fragrance as It freshens up your hair and will get all the boys smelling your hair!... Que the Head and Shoulders Advert!!

The I&K Heat Protector is available from Hairtrade.com for £7.99 which I think is a reasonable price as it is a big bottle and it does help smooth your hair too and keep it feeling soft.

Have you tried any I&K Products? Do you have any favourite heat protectors?

Thanks for Reading



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig