Tuesday, 6 November 2012

NEW! Red Hair and I&K Hair Extensions

Hi Lovelies,

This Post is way overdue as it's been a few weeks since I coloured my hair and added my new Hair Extensions.
My I&K Hair Extensions* are from Hairtrade.com and they are in the colour 8 and are 18" in length.
Hairtrade.com is one of the UK's leading online retailers of hair extensions hair care and beauty products.







About

• Materials: Selected 100% Human hair, medium metal clips
• Grade: A
• Weight: 110g exclude the weight of 18 clips for 14 and 16 inch; 120g for 18; 130g for 22 inch
• Structure: 10 clip in pieces with 18 clips + 2 test pieces without clips
• Full Length: Actual length is 2 inch longer. For example: full length is 20 inch for 18 inch hair
• There is enough hair here to enhance the whole head. As it is made of 100% Human hair, it can be cut, coloured, straighten,curled everything that you do with your own hair can be done with these extensions.

I received a light brown colour as my hair is coloured red and it's very hard to find extensions that match my hair colour perfect.



I used Loreal Féria in P67 Scarlet Power on my own hair and hair extensions, I highly recommend you only colour your own hair extensions if you are a Hairdresser or you know what you are doing, If in doubt I'm sure your local hairdressers would colour them for you for a small charge, but if you have pretty 'normal' hair colour then the Hairtrade website have a huge range of colours in the I&K Extensions.



I have reviewed I&K Hair Extensions before but I had the 22" length last time (you can check out this post HERE!) and I also did a YouTube Tutorial on how to dip-dye them yourself too.
I loved having the 22" extensions but they was a little too long for me so these 18" ones are perfect!

Have you tried out the I&K Hair Extensions before?

Also Remember... To enter my latest GIVEAWAY where you could be in with a chance of winning 2 amazing products from Sleep-in Rollers.

Thanks for Reading



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Red color of hair extensions is always my favorite for parties. You are looking attractive by using red hair extensions.
    Human Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig