Sunday, 18 November 2012

NOTD: Glittery Pink


Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all having a Glamorous Weekend, I couldn't be bothered with watching The X Factor on TV last night as I'm really finding this years series extremely annoying, but I will watch the final if Ella, James and Jahmene are in it as they are my faves! So last night instead I played some Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 with the boyfriend instead!
Tonight we're going to the German Market in Birmingham to have a few drinks and look at all the stalls (I will probably Instagram a few photos, My Instagram is Ohhsoglam).

I painted my nails today using 2 of my favourite nail varnishes: Revlon Colorstay in Café Pink and Models Own Hed Kandi Ibiza Mix.








I really do love the gorgeous baby pink colour the Revlon Colorstay café pink gives and to add a little sparkle I then applied 2 coats of Models Own Ibiza Mix to my Ring Finger and Thumb nails.

What are you all up to this Sunday?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Nice! I looove Ibiza Mix, but I usually combine it with a dark base colour, you've got me thinking now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG The Revlon colour looks amazing ans such good quality! I'm definitely picking some up, thanks for this! haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ibiza Mix! One of my favourites!
    Lovely nails hun.

    labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink with the glitter-such a lovely look :)

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig