Tuesday, 13 November 2012

NOTD: Happy Diwali


Hello Lovelies,
It's Diwali Today and I thought I'd do something for it by doing a nail look fit for Diwali!

Diwali is popularly know as The Festival of Light and fireworks all play a big pet in Diwali so I wanted to create something vibrant and pretty.
My little girl is also celebrating Diwali at school today by wearing bright colours and is also having the Mendhi Pattern drawn on her hands.

For my Diwali Nail look I wanted to use a bright Pink colour, Gold and also a little bling!









For this look I applied my new favourite Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel base coat to my nails followed by 2 coats of Max factor nailfinity in disco pink (leaving out the little finger).
Once fully dry I then applied some decorative gems to my ring finger, creating a flower pattern, then I applied 3 coats of Models Own Disco Heaven to my Little Finger.
Once fully dry finish with a top coat, I used No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat.

I'm not too sure where I purchased the nail gems from as I have had them for years but you can purchase gems like this from Sally's, Claire's accessories, Hobbycraft of even from any £1 shops!

I love this nail look as it's not too OTT, but it gives a gorgeous vibrant and different look for Diwali.

What nail look are you wearing today?

Thanks for Reading


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig