Monday, 12 November 2012

Xen-Tan Spray Tan

Hi Lovelies, Hope you all had a lovely weekend, My weekend ranged from going to a children's party, eating Chinese, watching the xfactor and getting a spray tan done.

I visited the lovely Secret Garden Beauty Spa that is local to me in Tettenhall, Wolverhampton for a Xen-Tan Spray Tan*.



I have visited this lovely little beauty spa before, inside it's so modern and chic and makes you feel so calm and relaxed.
Last time I visited I had a St.Tropez spray tan done, but I've really gone off St.Tropez lately as it doesn't live up to the other spray tan's out there.
I've used Xen-Tan at home before (check out blog post HERE!)and the colour was amazing, such a gorgeous, dark, olive toned colour that lasted really well.

Prior to my spray tan I shaved, exfoliated and moisturised the day before, exfoliating and moisturising prior to having a spray tan helps to give an even looking tan and helps for it to last longer.

If you haven't had a spray tan done before it literally only takes 15 minutes, all you have to do is: get undressed, pop on some paper pants, stand in random positions while the beautician sprays you, wait a few minutes for tan to dry, pop on some baggy dark clothes and your DONE!!

You must leave your spray tan for 8 hours or overnight to develop then wash off the colour guide and your amazing tan will be revealed underneath.
I forgot to take a before photo but I only had one spray over with the spray tan (you can go darker if you want too) and this gave a gorgeous golden tan that made me look like I had a cheeky holiday in the sun for a few weeks!
I didn't want to go any darker because as we are coming into winter I find you can look a little too fake if you have a really dark tan, like as if you should be in L.A not stuck in cold Emgland!



At Secret Garden the Xen-Tan Spray Tan costs £25.00 for Full body or £15.00 for Half Body.

Also Saks are doing a Fake Tan Friday offer where on a Friday you can get a Xen-Tan Spray Tan for only £15.00... Get your tan on ready for the weekend eh Girls?


Just check out the Salon Finder section on the Saks website for a Salon near you then Register online and print off your Fake Tan Friday Voucher!

Have you tried out a professional or at-home Xen-Tan?

Any other Tan's you recommend?

DON'T FORGET... I also have 2 fab giveaways on my blog:
Sleep-in Rollers Giveaway
Elemis Freshskin Giveaway

Thanks for Reading


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love Xen tan but I've struggled to find anywhere local to me that offers it as a spray tan. Sienna spray tans are gorgeous, I defo recommend them x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig