Thursday, 1 November 2012

Yesterdays FOTD: Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween for Yesterday Everyone!

For my FOTD Yesterday I thought I'd do something Subtle but a little Vampy as it was Halloween.







Products Used:

• Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 250 Fresh Beige
• Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium
• Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
• No7 Stay Perfect Eye Base
• Rimmel Glam Eyes in 180 Gold Rush
• MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 11
• Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
• Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Black
• Dior Bronze in 020 Light Tan
• Dior Addict Lipstick in Brilliant Fuchsia




This Dior Lipstick is one of my favourites as it's a gorgeous Dark Plum/Pink colour, But I blot my lips with a little tissue once applied as I do find this lipstick to gradually start sliding off my lips and all onto my face.

Did you do anything for Halloween & what makeup look was you wearing or did you dress up?

Thanks for Reading


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely gorgeousss! Love the lipstick xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig