Wednesday, 12 December 2012

An Outfit Perfect For New Years Eve ♥

Hello Lovelies!

I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks until Christmas... I'm not really in the Christmas spirit yet but as soon as I go pick up my Christmas Tree this weekend and decorate it, I'm sure I'll feel more Christmassy!!

Two new favourite websites of mine - FD Avenue and The London Perfume Company have asked us Beauty and Fashion Bloggers to come up with an outfit perfect for New Years Eve using our favourite items from both websites.


For My New Years Eve Wish-List I've picked this gorgeous Frankie Skater Dress from FD Avenue's exclusive collection and have teamed it up with a pair of black tights, gorgeous black studded earrings and a simple but glamorous black sequin clutch bag... with added killer black heels I think this would be a gorgeous statement outfit for any New Years Eve Party.
I've also added two OPI Nail Varnishes that match the dress I chose In Give Me Moor and Cajun Shrimp, For statement nails I would wear Cajun Shrimp on my Ring Finger and Give Me Moor on my other nails.
My favourite all-time Perfume is Jimmy Choo, It's a fun, fruity yet sophisticated and seductive fragrance, Perfect for making a statement this New Years Eve!

So with my New Years Eve look you will be making a statement in your gorgeous outfit and smell absolutely devine!

All items shown are available from The FD Avenue and The London Perfume Company Websites.

What will you be wearing this New Years Eve? Do you have any favourite items on The FD Avenue or The London Perfume Company Websites?

Thanks for Reading
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love it all but those studs are so cute!

    Allie xo
    www.misbehaveboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to really be obsessed with dresses like this one with the full skirt, but I grow out of them, and then I love them again..lol weird..cute though!

    Kathleen of whenjmetk.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig