Friday, 7 December 2012

NOTD: Classy Sequins

Hi Lovelies, Sorry I've been quiet again the last few days but it was my Little Girl's 5th Birthday Yesterday so had a busy few days on the lead up to her birthday!

At the moment Revlon have got an amazing deal that if you purchase 3 Revlon products you get a free Gold Sequin Nail Varnish! And what girl doesn't like an excuse to do a little shopping to get a gorgeous free item!

For my nail look I used Revlon Classy and Revlon Sequins (that you can get for free if you purchase 3 or more Revlon products).








I applied 2 coats of Revlon Classy to my Nails, This nail varnish is a nude peach colour that would look great with a LBD for any Christmas Parties this season.
Once fully dry, Using a cosmetic sponge I then dabbed a generous amount of sequins onto the tips of my nails then once fully dry applied a light coat of sequins over the whole of the nail.
This gives a nice glam ombré effect to your nails.




(Excuse my messy cuticles and broken nails - Thanks to winter! *sad face*)

I love the peach colour of the Classy Nail Varnish but think it would have looked a little better if I had a tan as it washed my hands out a bit... BUT I'm in love with the Gold Sequins Nail Varnish as it Glam's up your nails and you can use it in so many ways to dress your nails up!

Have you tried the Revlon Sequins Nail Varnish? What nail looks will you be wearing during the Christmas Party Season?

Happy Friday Everyone!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It's a lovely glitter for jazzing up a boring black outfit for an Xmas party :)

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig