Friday, 11 January 2013

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish

Hi Lovelies, The cold weather has really kicked in today, and since being poorly a few days ago my lips have become really dry... So this meant I could try out the gorgeous Fresh Sugar Lip Polish*


The Fresh Sugar Lip Polish is a gentle conditioning exfoliant that leaves lips incredibly smooth and silky soft.
The unique formula is enriched with real brown sugar crystals that gently buff away dry flakes. It contains meadowfoam seed, jojoba seed, and grapeseed oils to nourish the lips and shea butter for long-lasting moisture.

My Review





So I tried this out 2 nights ago and gently massaged into my lips, left it on for 5 minutes and wiped away with a warm face cloth.
The sugar exfoliates your lips really well and isn't rough on your lips... It actually just feels like rubbing on sugar! The taste was really pleasant too, obviously your not meant to eat it but leaving it on your lips for 5 minutes, who isn't going to get a little taste!
I used it on my lips again last night too and now their isn't a dry patch in sight! There's nothing worse than applying lipstick and it making your dry lips stand out... Hello silky smooth kissable lips!

The pot that I've got is a smaller pot to the normal size, the normal size is 17g and retails at £14.50 at the Fresh Store London located on 92 Marylebone High Street, London or for Mail order call 0207 486 4100

It's a great product to have to get silky soft kissable lips and it's now one of my favourite must-have products!

Have you tried any Fresh Products? Do you have a favourite lip scrub?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've always wanted to try this because it seems so delicious and scrubs are great for the lips xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig