Monday, 14 January 2013

Monday Manicure: A Midnight Affair

Hi Lovelies, I'm not a huge lover of dark nail varnish but for a change from the pale colours I thought I'd paint them dark for a change.

Products used:








Revlon Midnight Affair & Models Own Dancing Queen.








I love the combination of the dark midnight blue with the chunks of sparkle on top, It's so simple yet sophisticated!

What Monday Manicure are you wearing Today? What's your favourite Models Own glitter combination?

Have a lovely Monday





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Very pretty! I love a little sparkle every now and then. Sometimes I just add some to one nail ;) Probably because removing glitter polish takes forever! Haha

    Kathleen of whenjmetk.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig