Thursday, 3 January 2013

NYE Nails: So Simple...

Hi Lovelies, Hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve, Our's was really low key as my Boyfriend was poorly but I still had to paint my nails for the occasion!!
I wasn't too sure on what outfit I was going to wear for New Years Eve, So I kept my nails nude so they would go with anything.




For this look I used No7 Stay Perfect in So Simple, Then using a cosmetic sponge I dabbed 2 coats of Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven to the tips of my nails followed by 2 coats of Revlon Gold Sequins to the tips of my nails.




This gave a simple but glam look to my nails and using the nude base colour meant that my nails would look fab with whatever I decided to wear.
In the end I opt'd for a Black Skater Skirt with a Leopard top from Topshop, Our night was really low key but that doesn't mean you can't dress up!!

I hope you all had a lovely New Years, and have a Lovely 2013 ahead of you.

Did you get up to anything fab on New Years Eve? What nail look was you wearing?





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this design! So simple, yet perfect for the party season! Gradient glitter is one of my favourite designs :)

    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the nude and glitter together, a great look :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design babes, loving the gold..pretty xxx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig