Wednesday, 20 February 2013

FD Avenue Floral Midi Dress | Styled 3 Ways

Hi Lovelies, Last week I received a gorgeous Floral Midi Dress* from FDAvenue.com, And as a Style Blogger for FD Avenue I had to style the dress in as many ways that I could, So I thought I would show you how versatile the dress is by showing you 3 different ways you can wear it.

Spring/Summer Daytime Look.





Dress: FD Avenue*
Sandals: Zara
Ring: Topshop (old)
Sunglasses: Present from America
 
For a Spring/Summer Daytime look I styled the outfit really simple as the design speaks for itself! This dress would be perfect for Spring/Summer if like me you aren't too keen on getting your legs out! I must admit that when I see the sunshine I do love to find a pretty little sundress or a pair of shorts but this dress will keep you cool in the summer and won't make you look overdressed with it's respectable midi length.
 
Work/Office Look.
 
 
 
Dress: FD Avenue*
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Next
Bag: Dorothy Perkins (old)
Bracelet: Own (gift)
 
This dress can easily be transformed into a work look by adding a pair of tights and a pair of low court shoes. Who said you can't look glam in the office?
 
  
Evening/Going Out Look.
 

 
Dress: FD Avenue*
Shoes: Asos (old)
Bag: Asos (old)
Bracelets: Own (both gifts)
 
For a 'going out look' I've added my favourite killer heels from Asos, they are super high but with the platform at the front it makes them super easy to walk in.
I think for an evening look this outfit looks classy yet sophisticated and with it's midi length it means you're not revealing too much!
 
Before I received this midi dress it wasn't something I would pick up in a shop and choose to wear, but after wearing this dress and styling it I think I will be purchasing a lot more ready for spring/summer! I have my eye on quite a few on the FD Avenue Website.
 
Have you tried out any Midi Dresses yet? Whats your favourite FD Avenue Midi Dress?
 
Have a Lovely Day.
P.s my photo quality seems to have gone really poor in my indoor photo's!! A new camera is much needed! Sorry x


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I like the evening look the best hun - you look fab :) got my outfit c/o Fashion Union last night and will be posting outfit look on Saturday :)

    Be great if you could check out my post on Sheinside.com | How to style the graphic jumper for SS13

    And don't forget to enter my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is stunning, looks amaze of you!
    I love the causal summer look, can't wait to wear my midi dresses in the sunshine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is amazing! It'd look lovely on holiday too :)

    Luce from bonjourluce.com xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Maxi Skirts,Bodycon DressesMidi Dresses. Which are very informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig