Saturday, 2 February 2013

#FMSphotoaday Challenge | January ♥



Hi Lovelies, Every month I do an Instagram Diary and also on Instagram I love taking part in Fat Mum Slim's Photo a day challenge, So I thought I would do a collage of all the photo's that I took for #FMSPHOTOADAY in January.

If you've never heard of Fat Mum Slim aka Chantelle, She has a wonderful blog and also does a monthly photo of the day that has different prompts for each day, So all you have to do is take a photo of what the prompt is for that day...E.g if the prompt for today is 'youself' then take a photo of yourself...Simple!
On her Blog she tells you how to play and how you can join in to play along. I share my photo's on Instagram and Twitter using #FMSPHOTOADAY and now I'm also going to put all the photo's into a Monthly diary on my blog.


♥ #FMSPHOTOADAY Challenge List: January
3. Heart: My Christmas Tree Heart
8. Something beginning with T: Twinkle Star
14. Something Yellow: Yellow Lines
 
 
26. Together: Me taking the photo of us together going sledging
27. Sun: Bright Sun shining
30. Down: My petrol going down :(
31. Yourself: A selfie in a lift!
 
I know your probably thinking that there are 31 days in January yet I only have 7 photos but January was such a busy month and I found it hard to keep up! But throughout February it's my mission to do every #fmsphotoaday photo!
 
If you'd like to take part in the February Photo a Day Challenge then check out the February prompts:
 
Also check out The Fat Mum Slim Blog and on her site you can read more about the photo a day challenges, you can also follow her on twitter: @Fatmumslim or Instagram: Fatmumslim.
 
If you take part in the challenge via Twitter and/or Instagram remember to #FMSPHOTOADAY
 
Why not take part in a little social daily fun!
 
Instagram: Ohhsoglam
Twitter: Sarah22xoxo
 


 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig