Saturday, 2 February 2013

Instagram Diary | January ♥

Hi Lovelies, So how quick has January gone? I know Christmas went quick but January has completely flew by!!... At least February means we are getting a little closer to Spring, and today the sunshine is gleaming outside.
So it's time for another Instagram Diary...
 
 
♥ Tea in my Twitter Addict Mug
♥ A picture that caught my eye in the Art Gallery
♥ Lily found her own favourite piece of art by Damien Hirst
♥ A song that always makes me cry... Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
♥ A foggy day
♥ Lily in her Bowling Shoes... and she won!
♥ Cold weather... Brrrr
♥ My Blog's 1st Birthday... Happy Birthday Ohh So Glam!
♥ Candles and my favourite Heaven Candle
 
 
♥ Snow!
♥ My favourite Dior Bronzer... Smashed :(
♥ Lily off to school in the snow... Love her hat
♥ Snow Day & our snowman
♥ An old photo of Me & The Boyf
♥ A HUGE Favourite... Bagels
♥ Snow all melted & out for a country walk
♥ Nissan GT-R from Fast & Furious 6 LOVE
♥ Get 30% off at FD.Avenue Blog Post
 
Instagram: Ohhsoglam
 
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love Instagram posts :D

    Just stumbled across your blog through #bbloggers and i'm your newest follower :D Wold love it if you'd stop by and take a peek through mine -

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig