Monday, 4 February 2013

Monday Manicure | Pink & Peach

Hi Lovelies, Well the weather is looking dull and gloomy today... So what better than to add some sunshine to your nails!
My nails have seen better days as lately they just keep breaking! I'm really thinking wether to have nail extensions as I miss having nice long feminine nails... But I'm worried they'll ruin my nails even more!!... Ahhh decisions!



On my nails I used Barry M Peach Melba on my Thumb and Ring Finger and Barry M Pink Flamingo on the rest of my nails. Once fully dry I then added 2 coats of Revlon Sequins to add some sparkle!
I'm a huge fan of girlie spring/summer nail colours... I just wish we had a little sunshine to go with them!

What's your Monday Manicure?

Have a Lovely Monday, Plus keep and eye out as I will be announcing the winner of my Clynol Giveaway later on today.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love these colours! x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig