Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Monthly Favourites | January ❤


Hi Lovelies, It's been a while since I've done a monthly favourites post, So I thought I would start doing them more regular now...well on a monthly basis! Ha




Batiste Dry Shampoo | Vibrant Red.

This has been a monthly favourite of mine for a while now, I'm a huge fan or dry shampoo as my hair always needs washing everyday, but with red coloured hair if I washed my hair everyday then by the end of the week it would need colouring again!
This dry shampoo is great because not only does it freshen up your hair and make it look and smell clean but it also has a slight red colour to it so you don't get that baby powdered hair look that non-coloured dry shampoo can give and if your hair is starting to fade I find it brightens it up too.
You can check out my full review Here.

Love Your Skin Complete Cleansing Water.

This product has been in my Skincare regime for a while now but I stopped using it for a while as I was trying out other Skincare products, but it January I've found my love for it again!
Sometimes I use it to remove my makeup as it removes it with ease or sometimes (if I'm feeling lazy) I remove my makeup with a face wipe followed by 1 pump of this on a cotton wool pad just to get rid of any extra makeup on my skin.
The scent is really rejuvenating and uplifting, also it leaves your skin looking clean, soft and refreshed.
You can read my full review Here

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation | 201 Classic Beige.

This has been a favourite of mine since it came out, but in January I realised how much I loved it because when I finally ran out of it and went back to Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation I realised how great it was. Gradually throughout the day my Bourjois foundation would start to go patchy, plus it gave a shiny look to my face, yet the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation gave a natural looking coverage with the perfect finish that made your skin look naturally flawless.
Also the colour is a perfect match too, I always have a colour close to my skin tone but very very slightly darker and this shade matched perfectly.
I haven't done a full review on this foundation yet... But what else it there to say apart from it's absolutely bloomin' fantastic!

Sigma Flat Kabuki-F80 Brush.

Until last year I never used to use a foundation brush to apply my foundation... What the hell was I missing! I've tried a few flat foundation brushes and I really didn't like them but this foundation brush works like a treat!
It gently buffs your foundation into your skin, leaving it looking even and flawless, sometimes I even use it to apply a little blusher.
Washing the brushes are easy too and if you wash before you go to bed, by the morning they are completely dry ready to use again.
I haven't done a full review on this brush yet, but will probably include it in my next makeup routine blog post and/or video.
You can purchase this brush from the Sigma Beauty Website, they deliver worldwide and my brush arrived within a couple of days.

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish.

January we saw lots of horrible freezing cold snowy weather, and this caused my lips to become dry and cracked. But this little pot of fabulousness banished those dry lips to give a smooth kissable pout!
I use this at least once a week and more if I find my lips are drying out more often.
You can see my full Fresh sugar lip polish review Here.

So those are my monthly favourites, what are your monthly favourites? Any products you recommend?

Have a lovely day.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig