Tuesday, 19 February 2013

OOTD | Peter Pan Collars and Skater Skirts




Peter Pan Collar Top: New Look (old)
Skater Skirt: New Look
Tights: Primark
Ballerina Shoes: New Look
Bracelets: My own... Both presents
 

Hi Lovelies,

An outdoor OOTD post for you Today as on Sunday we had some gorgeous sunshine! As you can tell the Sunshine was gleaming as my white top is really white, either that or Daz has been keeping my whites...white! ha
I teamed my Peter Pan collared top with a black skater skirt, a pair of tights and some simple black shoes.
My nails can also be seen on my previous blog post.

I will also have another Outfit post coming up at the end of the week as I have a gorgeous FD Avenue Midi dress to show you all, and I'm also going to style it in 3 ways to show you how versatile it is.

Have a Lovely Day.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig