Sunday, 17 February 2013

Weekly Ramblings #1


Hi Lovelies, At the end of each week I've decided to do a 'Weekly Ramblings' post where I can tell you all what I've been up to during the last week.

♥ I was really excited this week as the mid-season break was finally over for The Walking Dead, Me and my boyfriend was so glad it was back on as the mid-season break seemed like forever and we couldn't wait for the amazing series to resume.
♥ There's a few illnesses going around this week, I had the worst cold ever and now my wisdom teeth are coming through...Ouch! Plus my little girl has got chicken pox! We knew it would be a matter of time until she got them as my boyfriends kids had them a few weeks ago, but she seems quite happy and excited that she's got them!
♥ This week was the week of L O V E with Valentines Day and I enjoyed it with the night off from work watching a film with the boyfriend and eating a yummy Chinese, But I was such an unflattering date with my horrible cold and cough! ha
♥ This weekend couldn't have come any quicker and thankfully I was feeling a little better! Weekends off are definitely for taking time to sit back and relax!
♥ My boyfriend started his own gaming blog this weekend, So I was helping him with his designs, His new blog is Here if you'd like to take a look. I also re-designed my blog too (let me know what you think)... So I did a lot of HTML'in this weekend!! ha

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I would love to hear what you think about this new 'weekly ramblings' blog post that I'm going to be doing every Sunday.

Enjoy your Sunday Night.

 
This week's Blog Posts:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love these sorts of posts! I like hearing about everyone's weeks.
    I hope you're feeling better and your little girl gets well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheered me up to read about your week! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig