Sunday, 24 February 2013

Weekly Ramblings #2




♥ Hello Sunshine! We had some lovely Sunshine this week, So I took lots of photo's outside for my FD Avenue Style Blog Post, It shows how the Sun can make a huge difference to your photo's as when I took some inside later on the photo's from outside were much better!... Bring on the Summer!
♥ It was half term this week so this ment keeping the little one occupied, So this involved days out walking in the countryside and none stop colouring and playing at home.
♥ Thursday I managed to get a few draft blog posts written up while the little one wanted to watch Big Bang Theory all afternoon! Who'd have thought she was only 5!
♥ I tried out the new gorgeous Ice Neon collection from Models Own and Now I need the other 3 nail varnishes in my collection... A Mothers Day gift for me maybe? Hint Hint ha
❤ Had a lovely weekend and treated myself to some gorgeous bow shoes, Also our friend popped around with his little girl who is a little bundle of joy... So we had lots of fun!

How was your week & weekend?

 
This weeks blog posts:
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Such a beautiful blog! Congrats on 300 followers! :):) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing blog posts and watching Big Bang Theory sounds like a brilliant afternoon to me!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous of your sunshine. its been snowing here.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous!! So cute that your little one wanted to watch Big Bang Theory :)

    www.gymbagsandgladrags.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a post! I too am soo looking forward to summer. Your hair is gorgeous. My weeks been pretty good too.

    Julianne
    http://www.julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig