Thursday, 7 March 2013

Blogger Swap | Styling Novice ♥

 
 

Hi Lovelies, A while ago I did a blogger swap with the lovely Genna from Styling Novice. We both swapped goodies and I received these lovely items:

♥ MUA Eyeshadow Trio - Innocence
♥ Barry M - Pink Sapphire
♥ Miss Sporty Nail Varnish - 35
♥ MUA Lipstick - Shade 3
♥ And I also had a Miss Sporty Lipstick in pink but I've been using it and it's rummaging around in my car somewhere!

 



I'm really please with all the items that I received from Genna, My favourite has to be the MUA Eyeshadow that I recently mentioned in my February Monthly Favourites Blog Post as it's something I now use in my everyday makeup routine.
The item that I would never have purchased myself is the MUA lipstick as I never thought brighter lipsticks suited me...Until now!

I will be doing full reviews on each product in the next couple of weeks and I want to thank Genna for all the lovely products she picked as I really do love them all!

Have you ever done a Blogger swap?

Have a Lovely Day.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love a good swap :) I recently did one with Alessia from Whispers with Angels and it was fab http://www.talesofapaleface.com/2013/03/beauty-swap-with-alessia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove that lip stick! Looks beautiful :)

    I have a new web address for my blog + a new ootd post if you want a look!
    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't swapped before but it's a good idea

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig