Monday, 18 March 2013

Lush 1 Year Anniversary Evening


Hi Lovelies, If you're local to Wolverhampton then I recommend you to visit Lush Beauty & Laser Clinic on Friday 22nd March 2013 for their 1 Year Anniversary Evening between 4 - 9pm.
At this evening you will be welcomed with a Champagne & Canapé reception and they will also be giving away free eyebrow threading.
Also if you attend this fabulous evening you can get 40% off all Laser, Facial and Peel Courses, Which I had my first Laser treatment today and I highly recommend you trying out this state of the art clinic if you are interested in any laser treatments. (A review on my laser treatment will be on my blog later this week)
You can also get a free facial if you bring a friend and spend over £10 in salon and if that wasn't enough 10% of all takings will be donated to Wolverhampton based Promise Dreams.

For more information visit: Lushbeauty.net
Telephone: 01902 270781

The Event will be held at:
Lush Beauty
1 Market Street
Wolverhampton
WV1 3AE

Let me know if you do attend the event & what you think, I will also be attending for an hour at some point.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig