Saturday, 16 March 2013

OOTD | Laid Back Chic


 
Cardigan - Primark
Tshirt - Primark
Jeans - Next
Shoes - Toms
 
Hi Lovelies, I thought I'd show you all my gorgeous Cardigan that I had for Mother's Day from Primark. I'm having a lazy chill-out day today so I teamed it up with a pair of skinny's, a simple tshirt and my Toms.
This cardigan is so versatile and goes with anything...Plus it's super warm! This week I have also been wearing it with a skater skirt, a tshirt and some cute ballerina pumps to give a cute girlie look.
 
What are you up to this weekend?
Don't forget to also enter my fab giveaway that I have on my blog!
 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love your outfitt so pretty!!! love the denim situation
    any chance you could check out mine its a pretty new blog:)
    thankyou so much

    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/ootd-1.html

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    I somehow stumbled across your blog while looking for reviews of TOMS this evening. I am looking at purchasing my very first pair! I have read all sorts of stories on various websites about TOMS making feet really sweaty so I have been hesitant to buy a pair myself. Has this been your experience with TOMS or are your feet always dry when you wear them?

    Fantastic website, by the way! You have a new fan!

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig