Saturday, 30 March 2013

St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse Review




Hi Lovelies, In the spring/summer I'm a huge fan of fake tan and St Tropez is one of my favourite brands! Last year when I heard that St Tropez was releasing a dark tan I couldn't wait to try it out and what better time to try it out than ready for my Birthday tomorrow.

I chose the St Tropez mousse tan as the mousse and gradual tan in St Tropez are my favourites. As with any other St Tropez mousse tan this was just the same to apply.
I always prep my skin 24 hours before by shaving, waxing, exfoliating and moisturising then just before I apply the tan I moisturise any dry patches I.e my knees, ankles and wrists.

The Results

All I can say is WOW! While applying the tan I noticed the colour guide was much darker than the original St Tropez colour guide, then I left it on overnight while I was asleep. When I woke up I looked like I had been in the Caribbean for the last 4 weeks and then when I washed off the colour guide I was left with a gorgeous deep golden tan.

I will never go back to the original St Tropez mousse now as the dark one gives such a fantastic colour the only thing it still has it that biscuit smell, but I guess that's what us girls have to put up with when we fake tan!!

St Tropez Dark Bronzing mousse is available from Hairtrade.com which is also one of my favourite websites for gorgeous Hair Extensions.

Have you tried out the St Tropez Dark Range? What's your favourite tan at the moment?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love your blog!
    Would you mind checking mine out?

    http://kateexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig