Sunday, 3 March 2013

Weekly Ramblings #3






♥  My little girl was back to school this week... and excited about it!
♥ I was lucky to receive an amazing email this week to collaborate with Travel Supermarket on their favourite shopping streets around the world... Exciting!!
♥ I can't believe that February has been and gone already! I feel old keep going on about how quick the month's are going... But it's true!
♥ I followed lots of amazing new Blogs this week... So if you have a blog Link below and I will check it out (:
❤ I also have a Giveaway coming up this week so keep a look out!

What have you been up to this week? It's Mother's Day next week... I wonder if I'll be pampered and have Breakfast in Bed?... I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you about next week!

Enjoy your Sunday.




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That photo is such too too cute! love it. Congrats on your collaboration opportunity :)

    I blog over at http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is so cute, those dimples are adorable! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you get to collaborate with Travel Supermarket...exciting!
    Beeauty Geek xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my goodness she is so cute! Hope you do get pampered on mothers day :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your link after the #bbloggers chat! Your daughter is so pretty, and I loved looking through your Instagram photos :)

    xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little girl is too cute!

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig