Sunday, 10 March 2013

Weekly Ramblings #4

Me with Simon, My daughter Lily and his kids Libbi, Ben & Summer

❤ This is a random one but my washing machine finally bit the dust this week, so I've been busy running around family's houses! But I really can't wait until next week when my new one will be delivered... But I guess that novelty will soon wear off!
❤ On my blog this week I did my first ever recipe blog post which was Homemade Toad in the Hole. I try to cook as many homemade meals as I can at home and thought it would be nice to share a few of my favourites on my blog.
❤ It's Mother's Day today and as you can tell I've had lots of fun with My Boyfriend, My little girl Lily and his children Libbi, Ben and Summer. I got spoilt with breakfast in bed and had some lovely cards and a lovely cardigan that I really wanted!... I didn't really want anything for Mother's Day as everyday is a joy to be a Mummy, but I really do love everything that I've had today and all the fun we've had.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Yummy Mummy's out there!

What have you been up to this week?





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a cute wee family you have :)

    I have nominated you for a versatile blogger award check it out here :)

    http://weegillie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thanks

    Gillian
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because its so personal, plus the picture of your family is gorgeous. It made me smile, I hope you had a fab mothers day :D xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig