Sunday, 17 March 2013

Weekly Ramblings #5


♥ For Mother's Day I had a gorgeous cardigan that I had my eye on and I haven't wanted to take it off all week as it's super cute and most of all...Warm!
You can see my Cardigan in my OOTD Blog Post.
♥ I'm so excited to be collaborating with Boohoo.com this week doing one of my favourite up-do's... The Hair Bow, which will be up on my blog next week.
♥ I had a patch test for laser hair removal at Lush Beauty & Laser Clinic on Thursday which is local to me, It's so lovely and welcoming and I can't wait to go for my first proper treatment on Monday.
I will be blogging in the next couple of weeks about my laser hair removal experience.
♥ I ended this week with a lazy weekend, this week has been so busy and it's nice to kick back and have a relax... Oh and also a yummy Chinese tonight!

What have you been up to this week/weekend?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love these little posts, as I;m so nosey! I love to know what people are up to :D
    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig