Sunday, 24 March 2013

Weekly Ramblings #6




Image: We Heart It

❤ I had a couple of blog posts I was meant to be writing up for you this week including The Bow up-do and my laser hair removal at Lush Beauty but because of having the Flu I haven't had the energy to do anything! I will be back on the blogosphere next week though as I should be much better by then.
❤ What the hell is going on with the weather? I can't believe we're nearly at the end of March and we have snow! Anyone else think this is slightly annoying now?
❤ I'm getting rather excited as it's only 1 week until my Birthday... So keep your eyes peeled for next week's Weekly Ramblings Blog Post to hear all about it!

This week's 'weekly ramble' was short but sweet... But see you all next week when I will be back blogging and hopefully much better!

What have you been up to this week?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig