Sunday, 31 March 2013

Weekly Ramblings #7 | It's My Birthday! ❤



❤ At the start of this week I was still poorly with the flu but by Thursday I was feeling Human again and was back blogging for all you beautiful readers out there.
❤ Not only is it Easter today it's also MY BIRTHDAYYYY....Eeeeeeek!
I have been spoilt so much by my beloved family and I'm so grateful to have such amazing people in my life.
❤ I've also had a new camera to play with too for my birthday so this means much better quality videos and maybe I might finally make a comeback to Youtube?
❤ Also because I've been really 'snap happy' with my new camera I will be doing a Birthday OOTD Post Tomorrow.

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter and don't over indulge in too much chocolate!
I'm off to Frankie and Benny's later for a Yummy meal.

Enjoy your Sunday... And if you have 2 minutes don't forget to enter my fab Barry M & FD Avenue Giveaway that ends at Midnight Tonight, You can enter HERE!!!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. happy birthday lovely, your dress is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for this week! Glad you are feeling better.

    Lyndsay ♡
    Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig