Saturday, 27 April 2013

Barry M Lash Vegas Review





Hi Lovelies, As a huge Mascara Lover and hearing about Barry M's new Lash Vegas Mascara* I couldn't wait to try it out as the name had me mesmerised that I would have big, fluttery Show Girl Lashes!
Barry M's new Lash Vegas Mascara has a new spiral shaped brush that has been specifically designed to separate, define and reach the smallest of lashes giving exceptional length and definition. 

After reviewing Benefit's They're Real Mascara and being slightly disapointed that it didn't really thicken my lashes, Barry M's Lash Vegas has completely won me over! My lashes are defined, seperated, long and the main thing, thick! I can't stand Mascara's that just add a colour to your lashes, I love a Mascara that leaves you with full, fluttery lashes and this did exactly that!

I also love the brush on this Mascara as it helps you get right into the root to create more volume and it also gets Mascara on every lash to make them full and luscious!


Barry M's Lash Vegas Mascara retails at £6.49 on the Barry M Website and is also available in Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried Barry M Lash Vegas? What's your favourite Mascara at the moment?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Don't Forget... My £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway ends on 30/4/13. Enter HERE!!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I simply love this mascara - its the best I've ever used! And such a great price too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup is stunning! Thanks for sharing this find. I'm always on the hunt for mascaras that really add 'oomph' to my eyes.

    Christina-Lauren
    Inspirations & Celebrations
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig