Thursday, 25 April 2013

Benefit 'Fake Up' Review






Hi Lovelies, Benefit Fake up* was released late last month and already their has been a lot of hype about it. Benefit Fake Up Concealer is available in 3 shades, 01 Light, 02 Medium and 03 Deep, It has a hydrating ring containing Vitamin E & Apple Seed Extract to help moisturise and a Concealing Core that hides dark circles, smooths skin and diffuses light.

I have Benefit Fake Up in shade 02 Medium which as you can tell by the swatch above is the perfect shade for me, I'd recommend 01 Light if you are a lighter skin tone than me and obviously 03 Deep for much darker skin tones. 
This concealer is like no other that I've ever tried, I thought the hydrating ring would make the concealer really greasy and not last that well but it does completely the opposite! I use under my eyes and it banishes any slight dark circles that I have without leaving a 'Cakey Look' and also lasts all day without the need of topping up.
I'm also really pleased with the coverage of this concealer as it only took one sweep and then just had to be blended under my eyes, Unlike some other concealers that I've tried which just seem to soak into my skin and do nothing!

Benefit Fake Up Concealer is Available to buy from Benefit Online or any local Department Store/Boots that stock this brand and it retails at £18.50, Which is a little pricey but I think it's well worth it!

Have you tried Benefit Fake Up? What are your thoughts?

Don't Forget... My £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway ends on 30/4/13. Enter HERE!!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I use the Benefit Bo-ing concealer but this looks wonderful so may give this one a try when my other one runs out!

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig