Friday, 26 April 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review





Hi Lovelies, I think I'm the last person on Earth to try out this Mascara!, But last week I did have my eye on this and kept questioning whether to purchase it or not! It was a good job I didn't though as at the #BrumBloggerMeet I received one from Benefit anyway!
Benefit They're Real* claims to Lengthen, Curl, Lift and Separate Lashes and with it's Jet Black long wearing formula this Mascara won't smudge or dry out... But what did I think?







I like my lashes to be long, thick and fluttery. This Mascara did the long and fluttery part but it didn't seem to thicken my lashes and just separated them and made them look spidery instead.
I do like my eyelashes like this and would wear this Mascara for more of an Everyday 'simple' Look but if I wanted thick fluttery lashes then I would use either my Bourjois Clubbing Mascara or my Maybelline Falsies Mascara instead.

This product gets top marks for it's cute packaging, the way it lengthens my lashes and how it doesn't smudge during the day and leave me with panda eyes!, the only downside is that it doesn't thicken my lashes to how I like them to be... But a Girl can't have it all eh?! 
I will still use this Mascara for work or days when I don't want thick lashes but I don't think this product is something I would purchase after using this one up. Though you never know it might grow on me!

I don't like to give negative feedback, but all my opinions on my blog are my honest, But I do like this Mascara just I prefer my lashes a little thicker, but if you like the way my lashes look then you might like it :)

Have you tried Benefit They're Real Mascara? What are your thoughts?

Don't Forget... My £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway ends on 30/4/13. Enter HERE!!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've still not tried this mascara, it does make your lashes look really long and intense but I hate when mascaras don't separate! I really want to get one of the smaller size samples to just try it out!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look incredible :D but I know what you mean, there's no volume.. just length xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just been trying this out the past couple of weeks and I love it!! Makes my lashes look great x
    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it to be quite dry on the lashes but it does lengthen! A bit pricey so not sure if I will repurchase when I run out! Lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never got on with this mascara. The Benefit benebabes ALWAYS give me spider legs when I ask to try it out because they clump it up too much. It looks really good on you so I might actually pop in and ask if I can apply it on myself.

    Lovely blog :)

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame it made you lashes go clumpy, it doesn't do that at all to mine. It's my favourite mascara, so great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favourite mascaras!
    Love your blog!
    check out mine?
    http://anouskamillar.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was left feeling rather disappointed with this mascara and found that it clumped all my lashes together! I've only just discovered your blog and I'm so glad I have, it's great!

    Olivia from Rumara
    (I'm fairly new to blogging!)

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig