Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Birthday Haul | I'm Back on Youtube ❤

 
 





Hi Lovelies,
I'm finally back on YouTube! This is my latest video after being away from YouTube for 9 months. I stopped doing videos as I wasn't happy with the quality of my old camera, but Hello new camera and Hello YouTube!
As it was my Birthday on Sunday I did a little shopping with my Boyfriend on Bank Holiday Monday so I thought I would do a Birthday Haul Video as it's something a lot of you have requested.

In my Haul I purchased:

❤ Republic Crafted Lexi Super Skinny Jeans
❤ H&M Skull Dress
❤ H&M Bow Ring
❤ Essie Peach Daiquiri
❤ Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
❤ Bourjois Clubbing Mascara
❤ Currys Tripod

All my items can be seen in my YouTube video... Don't forget to subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you enjoy!

Also if you have any requests for videos you'd like to see then either leave me a comment on here or on my channel.

Enjoy.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig