Tuesday, 23 April 2013

#BrumBloggerMeet | Haul and Goodie Bags



Hi Lovelies, Following up from my #BrumBloggerMeet OOTD, #BrumBloggerMeet Pictures and Round up of the day post I thought I would show you all the goodies I purchased while in Birmingham and also our Goodie Bags we received from Sara, Chloe and Hayley.

Haul !





Lush.

What Blogger or general person doesn't love Lush products? They are pretty amazing and smell so scrummy, even me and Blogger Laura were saying that they should make a Lush air freshener that smells just like the shop! If they did I'd be buying one for every room and even my Car! ha
I purchased a Think Pink Bath Bomb for myself, A Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb for my Boyfriend (as I thought it would be something saft to buy him) and while at the till I noticed these Trial Sized Charity Pots of Hand and Body Lotion which I thought I might as well give a try for only £1!

Superdrug.

After reading Zoe's Blog Post on the new designed MUA Nail Polishes I really wanted to purchase the one she mentioned in her blog as it looks just like an Essie dupe of a shade I was going to purchase the other week, But when visiting Superdrug they had sold out oPistachio Ice Cream so I picked up Lush Lilac instead as I don't own a shade like this AND it was only £1...Whoop!

Selfridges.

I had to make a pit stop at Selfridges after leaving our meal as I wanted to pick up a few things and also go to Krispy Kreme! I picked me up some Lucky Charms as I really love them and thought I would treat myself to some for breakfast Sunday Morning and my Boyfriend has been going on for Yearssss about these random tasting Jelly Beans, So I scoured Selfridges for them and eventually found them! They have two coloured beans that are the same colour but one is something nice and the other is something disgusting!
The disgusting flavours are: Centipede, Toothpaste, Canned Dog Food, Vomit, Moldy Cheese, Rotten Egg, Baby Wipes and Bogie! I tried one and my boyfriend had a couple but they are absolutely disgusting, I only brought them for a joke though and because he'd been trying to find them for ages but now they are all still stuck in the box as you wouldn't dare try and find a nice flavoured one in the risk of getting a vile one!

Lastly I HAD to visit Krispy Kreme's! OMG I freekin' love Krispy Kreme and whenever I go there I always come back with loads and this time it was TWO DOZEN...Yes you got it 24 Doughnuts!
I was going to buy 4 Doughnuts but then for the extra £2 I could have got an Assorted Dozen... So I did, But then because I brought an assorted dozen they gave me a dozen original glazed free! Gahhh but I can't say I was disappointed because they all got ate anyway! Greedy.

Goodies !



At our meal we had a raffle and we all won some lovely prizes. I won a gorgeous Neal's Yard Remedies Bee Lovely and Save the Bee's Set, which smells divine and I can't wait to try it out.

Also at the meal Benefit kindly gave us their Fake Me Up Concealer, which I've been wanting to try and also their 'They're Real' Mascara which I was actually going to buy last week, So I was really excited about that.
Thanks to John Lewis we received a Liz Earle Energising and Body Lotion, Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion and an Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye.
Lastly, Elijah from Bodhi told us about his amazing products and we also received a Ylang-Ylang Incensa Sensual Bath & Shower, Jasmine Falls Body Moisturiser and Neroli Luce Revitalising Face Oil.

All of these products I have never tried before, So I'm so excited to try them all out and review them all for you guys. :)

Goodie Bag !




Sara, Chloe and Hayley put together an amazing goodie bag for us all and I can't wait to try everything out and blog about it all, But I think that's probably going to take some time!
In our goodie bags we received: Batiste Dry Shampoo, Yardley Royal English Daisy & Peony, Anti-Blemish Skinetica, Headmasters Heat Defense Serum, VO5 Plump it up, Elemis Tranquil Touch Body Wash, Apivita Face Mask,  Welda Soothing Day Creme, Welda Soothing Face Oil, Smooch Lipstick, Balm Balm Lip Balm, Vitage Perfect and Diffuse, Elemis Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser, Yves Rocher Lipstick, Oriflame Volume Build Mascara, Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator, Macadamia Oil, Mohdoh, imPress Manicure, Haute Couture Lashes, Crystal Clear Skincare, Dr.Hauschka Powder Duo, Ginvera BB Cream and Green Tea Exfoliating Gel, Oriflame Lip Impact Crayon, Kukee Above Knuckle Rings and finally Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen!

KrissXchi Jewellery.



Also at the meet up the lovely Krissi from KrissXchi Jewellery brought us all a different piece of Jewellery each after looking at our Blogs. I had this Gorgeous Tea Pot Necklace and the detail is amazing especially the clasp which is a pretty little heart! So thanks again Krissi, I really love it and will have to feature it in some OOTD Posts!

So that's my finally post from my #BrumBloggerMeet! I had such a lovely time, You can also check out my other posts below from the meet up:



This post also includes a list of all the Bloggers that attended :)

What products are you excited for me to try and review? Any that you have tried before?

Don't Forget... To enter my £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway. Enter HERE!!




SHARE:

1 comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig