Monday, 22 April 2013

#BrumBloggerMeet | Pictures and Round up of the Day


Clare and Me!

Clare and Zoe.
Hi Lovelies, So I attended the Birmingham Bloggers Meet Up on Saturday organised by the lovely Sara, Chloe and Hayley.
I met with Clare and Zoe first before we met the other Bloggers at Starbucks and we were then given some quiz's to fill in so we all found ourselves on Google as some of the questions were bloomin' hard!
After doing our quiz's and having a chat we all then moved onto Selfridges for what some of us thought was a fashion show but was actually a tour of Selfridges Women's Floor, which was interesting but it was so noisy in there and the ladies doing the talk were so far at the front that some of us couldn't really hear them, but we had fun anyway.

Tasha enjoying the sunshine.

Laura, Clare and Zoe enjoying the Sunshine.

Not too sure what Laura is doing here!
After Selfridges we then had the chance to do a little shopping in little groups and I really wanted to go to Superdrug after seeing Zoe blog about the new MUA Nail Polishes as I really wanted the one that she blogged about but Superdrug had sold out so I settled on a different shade instead... You might aswell for only £1! We then had a sit down in Victoria Square as the local radio station had some music on there in preparation for St. Georges Day, So we all had a nice chill and a chat in the lovely Sunshine.

Looks Scrummy!

Displays always look lush in Lush!
Next we thought that we were all meant to meet at Lush before going to the Mailbox but when we got there we then realised we had to meet at the Mailbox but most of us stopped for some Lush goodies anyway!


Zoe, Laura and Laura.

Laura, Tasha adding to her quiz and Clare checking out her goodies!


Sara with Elijah from Bodhi and Chloe

Tasha and Clare.

Yummy Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri & Fajita Nachos at Bar Room Bar.

At the Mailbox we went to Bar Room Bar for a talk by Benefit, Shani from John Lewis and Elijah from Bodhi , We were also given some goodies from these companies too and also the lovely Sara, Chloe and Hayley gave us our goodie bags aswell (I will be doing a separate post on these tomorrow)... Oh we was spoilt!

We then Indulged in Cocktails and Food, I had a Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri and Fajita Chicken Nachos which was absolutely scrummy! I could have easily of had more Cocktails but I would never have been able to lug all my things back on the train if I had! lol

After the meal Me, Sophie, Clare and Rachael all had a last minute stop in Selfridges to embark on the Makeup Hall and Food Hall. I saw a gorgeous Orange shade Lipstick in Illamasqua that I tried on and have now absolutely fell in love with it and then we brought some goodies in the Food Hall which you will see on my Haul and Goodie Bag Post Tomorrow!

Sophie with all our Shopping.
Moi!

Around 8.30 We were on the train home, all absolutely knackered from our busy day and it wasn't long after I got home and Indulged in a couple of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts that I started nodding off on the settee! Girls you knackered me out! ha


I had such a lovely day at the Brum Blogger Meet Up, It was so lovely to meet all the other Bloggers and again, A huge thank you to Sara, Chloe and Hayley.

Up Tomorrow on my Blog I will have a little Haul with the Items I purchased at the Blogger Meet Up and also you can see what was in our Goodie Bags.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Other Posts from #BrumBloggerMeet...



Don't Forget... To enter my £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway. Enter HERE!!


All The Bloggers that attended the meet up:
Me! 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Aw, it looks like such a blast! I'm glad you had fun. Can't wait to see what you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I wish there were more meet ups and events nearer to where I live!
    I spy several MAC bags ;) Hehe
    xx

    PS I have a new ootd post if you want a peak!
    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, love the post on the meet up, mine shall be up in a few days :). It was lovely meeting you sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww was lovely meeting you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig