Friday, 19 April 2013

Empties #1





Hi Lovelies, Lots of Bloggers have been doing these posts for a while now but I always find myself throwing away all of my empties before I get the chance to blog about them!
So I've made sure that I keep my empties for that little bit longer so I can share with you all the items that I have used up.
I haven't set my empties posts up as being a Monthly Post as I will wait until I have accumulated enough products to blog about.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.

OMG I could go on all day how much I love this foundation. It does everything I want it to and for less than a £10! I have gone back and tried other foundations I used to like while using this but nothing can live up to it's standards. I still haven't done a full review on this yet but I think I will have to do one soon
Will I Repurchase? I already have but I have changed my shade from 201 Classic Beige to 200 Soft Beige as it suits my skin a little better.

Rimmel Waterproof Gel Liner.

I have had this gel eyeliner for 9 months now and it has only just ran out, I think this is great for a liner as before I was buying a new felt liner every month! It also lasts all day too and is super easy to apply with my Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush.
Will I Repurchase? An eyeliner that lasts me for 9 months? It would be rude not to!

Jimmy Choo Perfume.

I had this for Christmas and I told myself I wouldn't use it up really quick like I normally do, So I think making it last for 3 months was really good for me as my last bottle only lasted a month!
I love it's gorgeous fragrance and it's scent really lasts.
Will I Repurchase? I will probably have this again as a gift for next Christmas as I normally wear this scent during the winter and wear more sweet and fruity fragrances during the summer.

Heaven Candle - Scent.

This is such a gorgeous candle that fills the room in an instant with it's uplifting fragrance. I used this candle mostly in my bathroom while indulging in a nice relaxing bath and sometimes in my living room as I love how it fills the room with it's scent.
Will I Repurchase? Yes, I now want the bigger size candles and also want to try the other fragrances too!... A girl doesn't ask for much eh?

Models Own Hed Kandi Disco Heaven.

This has to be one of my favourite nail polishes ever! I never wear it on all of my nails but I use it as a glitter top coat, sometimes just on my ring finger or even to create a gradient look on all of my nails.
It's also very rare that I ever finish and entire bottle of nail polish!
Will I Repurchase? A huge yes! I will most definitely be repurchasing this ASAP!

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel.

I purchased this after one of my favourite China Glaze base coats had become all thick and gloopy, plus Revlon had a 3 for 2 offer that I just had to be a part of!
This was a lovely base coat for your favourite nail polish as it dried really quick and also helped your nail polish to last longer.
Will I Repurchase? Maybe in the future as I'm now using a Rimmel Base and Topcoat instead. Taking advantage of those 3 for 2 offers again! whoops.

Loreal Caresse Lipstick in 030 Lovely Rose.

This is one of my favourite Lipsticks that I have kept repurchasing since they first came out. It's a lovely pink colour that looks great in spring/summer.
Will I Repurchase? I will do soon as I'm loving wearing Revlon Lip Butter's lately!

Which of these products are your favourites? Anything you recommend me purchasing?

Whoo it's also not long until the Brum Blogger Meet up! I'm so excited, Only one more day to go girls (:

Don't Forget... To enter my £50 Topshop Gift Card Giveaway. Enter HERE!!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow, I have never finish a nail polish, unless it went gloopy on me but finish finsih? Never! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Finish Finish even was trying to scrape the last bits out lol! And I only ever use it as a topcoat, on ring finger or gradient =) xx

      Delete
  2. It's a great feeling when products are used up. I recently did an empties post on my blog too and it's just makes room for new purchases lol!
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig