Friday, 5 April 2013

#FMSphotoaday Challenge | March ♥

 
Hi Lovelies, In last months #FMSphotoaday Challenge I managed to do all of the photo's, but this month I only got up to the 20th as I came down with the Flu :(
It's so much fun to take part in the #FMSphotoaday Challenge on Instagram and if you haven't heard of this before you can find out more fetails on the Fat Mum Slim Website.
 
#FMSphotoaday March
 
 
 
1. L is for... Lipstick
2. I made this... Chorizo and Chickpea
 3. Key
4. Lucky - To get some sunshine


5. Under - Looking Under the Bridge
6. Chair - Ahhh my Sofa is heaven!
7. Fear - Wow high up!
8. Favourite - New favourite Lipstick

 
9. Faceless Self Portrait
10. I want... A Cambridge Satchel Chelsea Bag
11. Important - Just incase we have a Zombie attack!! - Walking Dead
12. In the Distance

 
13. Sound - There is no sound because my CD Player broke :(
14. Tasty
♥ 15. Explore
♥ 16. Green - St Patricks Day


17. 9 O Clock
18. Shoes - Lily's Toms
19. Sign
20. Clean - A clean pile of washing

If you would like to take part in #FMSphotoaday April then here is the prompt list:

Did you take part in #FMSphotaday March? Will you be taking part in April?

Instagram: Ohhsoglam

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig