Friday, 5 April 2013

Instagram Diary | March ♥


Hi Lovelies, It's time for my Instagram Diary from the month of March, not as many pictures as last month as I came down with the Flu mid March.
Don't forget to check out my #FMSphotoaday March where you can see all my photo's that I took to take part in the Challenge.


 
♥ Really needed this... Redbull
♥ Nominate me in the Company Blogger Awards
♥ My new Cardi for Mother's Day
♥ Layering chunky knit with Alexander Mcqueen Scarf

 
♥ Lily thought this when I put Mcfly on!
♥ My Boyfriends Daughter was my Photographer
♥ OOTD
♥ Celebrating St Patricks Day
 
 
♥ Lucozade to make me feel better
♥ Early Birthday Gift from Lily
♥ Actually liking this Bioshock bag from Game
♥ New Nails
 
 
♥ Writing up a Blog draft
♥ Throwbackthursday Me & My Boyf when I was 21
♥ Throwbackthursday Me on the right when I was Blonde!
♥ CAR WASHHHH


♥ How many Easter Eggs?
♥ Some Birthday Gifts
♥ Naked Nails
♥ NOTD Tart Deco
 
Instagram: Ohhsoglam
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Cute photos! I love your nails in the third box bit down - so pretty! Reminds me of a princess colour hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute! I love these kind of posts, thanks for sharing! I've done my week in pictures here, take a look! http://allthelittlepieces-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/my-week-in-pictures-070413.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig