Thursday, 11 April 2013

March Non Beauty Favourites


Hi Lovelies, I've noticed a few Bloggers are doing non beauty favourites either after their beauty favourites posts or in a separate post, So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and start doing non beauty favourites blog posts.
 
Here are my March Non Beauty Favourites...
 
 
Television: Touch Series 1.
 
My Boyfriend always finds new TV series for us to watch and as we are fans of Kiefer Sutherland he found touch for us to watch.
This is a drama that blends science and spirituality to explore the hidden connections which bind together all of humanity. At the centre of this distinctive new series is a widower and single father whose quest to reach his emotionally challenged 11-year-old son will shape the destiny of the entire planet.
It's a really nice 'feel good' series and you can't help but love the (not so little) boy in it.
 

 Drink: Sparkling Water with Lemon.
 
I can't stand the taste of still water and I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to fizzy sugary drinks, but sparkling water is a favourite of mine especially in the summer and I just fancied a glass the other day and I added a squeeze of lemon with a slice of lemon to serve.
This is really refreshing and also a better alternative to drinking sugary drinks all the time.
 
 
Technology: Samsung ST200F Camera.
  
I had this camera for my Birthday and I just think it's fabulous!
I'm now using it for my Blog photos and also to film my YouTube videos as it records in full HD.
It also has some cool features like Mobile Link, So if you download the app on you Phone or Tablet you can get the photos you want straight from your camera onto your Phone or Tablet. I'm a big kid when it comes to silly features like this!
 
 
Home Living: Wilko Scented Candle in Red Berries.
 
I was having a browse in Wilko's and came across these glass filled scented candles for a bargain of £1 each, I had the Red Berries Fragrance but they also come in a variety of colours and fragrances too.
These are great value for money especially how much I use candles and they also have a burn time of 25 hours... Amazing!
 

Film: Oz the Great and Powerful.
 
My Boyfriend was going on about this film for a while as he's a massive film geek! (he's also a Gamer Geek too, You can check out his blog HERE!) I wasn't too sure on this film and it wasn't something I wanted to watch, but I watched it and I actually loved it!
I won't spoil the story for any of you but it was a great, easy to watch film that had me enticed from the very start. Also I never could of imagined Mila Kunis to look so ugly!... But she was an evil green witch!
Have you seen Oz the Great and Powerful... Thoughts?
 
So those are my March Non Beauty Favourites. Let me know what you think of this post and if it's something you'd like to see every month.
 
What are your favourites?
 




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love scented candles, but have never tried the ones from Wilko's will definitely be getting a few now!Thanks

    harrihairndbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad i found your blog via twitter! Will be following on bloglovin :) I really enjoyed this post :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig